New ivites from WA through SkillSelect

Guest Going there

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi siddharth if your occupation is welfare worker ( anzsco code 272613) it is showing as 'schedule 2' on the WA occupation list which means that there are only limited places and you need to have a job offer to be able to get an invite to apply for nomination. Have a look at http://www.migration.wa.gov.au and check the state nomination criteria for more info on schedule 2.

Nikkiwd,

My occupation is on the WASMOL schedule 2, but until recently it looked as if the job offer was optional.

Now that it has become a requirement, I realize this is the end of the road for me.

How can one obtain a job offer before getting there? That is sort of impossible... All job offers I find online are marked with "only candidates with valid working visa will be considered".

So seems I am stuck in a loop... No visa, no job offer but no job offer, no visa...

Can't believe it, 8 years experience in IT and still not able to get a visa, this hurts badly.

Edited by weaz

Hi Nikkiwd, yes, my occupation was welfare worker and I got a job offer in community welfare is that we need to attach the job offer letter in EOI or we need to wait for full application to to submit the job offer. Its been so painful after having a job offer and not getting an invitation. so confused to look for another options or wait for this nomination.

IT would be so helpful in advice how to put a request for WA skilled migration.

siddharth

Contact WA, and ask them where should you attach the job offer. Tell them that you have been waiting for a long time, and ask them when to expect the invite. Good luck.

Same reply via mail and on phone. We dont have all information and can only advice you to wait till the time you are mail

I think there was an option to attach job offer when I filled in my application, not sure. WA team is slowing invites in the past 2 months, I have seen a lot of people are still waiting. Then just be patient. I am confident that they will deal with all uninvited cases before they go on holiday.

Good news Jupiter, things are moving for you now!

sidharth I think Jupiter is right, there should be a section that asks if you have a job in the EOI so log in and edit it. Maybe email WA after to say you have done this.

there is no such thing to upload offer letter in eoi .. PLEASE TO NOT TEMPER EOI IT MIGHT GET BACK DATED... I called wa ss team they said you first have to wait for a mail from wa migration team and they will ask for offer letter then .. Nothing we can do except wait

Thanks,

but I am in a real hurry, my VIC SS expires on January the 3rd, and if I am not invited until then ( it is Christmas, nobody will work until 4th January ), I will have to make another EOI and send the number to VIC, and give up Perth ! So close, but so far ! I am pregnant , the baby is due in May, we will come when immigration tells us a deadline. How much time did you get for initial entry ?

tricky, fingers crossed its soon then! you must be pretty stressed, being pregnant wont be making it any easier either. It will all be worth it in the end x

we have our entry date by 25th September 2014 as thats 12 months from our medicals date but we are going in May, couldn't wait a whole year!