Perth night life

Guest AndyC

Guest AndyC

Hey, I'm looking to meet some like minded people that love to party. I have loads of friends in Perth but not many are up for dancing all night in Perth nightclubs. I love to go out Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights cash permitting :-)

BTW I'm a straight guy looking to meet guys or girls that like to have fun and don't take themselves too seriously.

If you want to hit the town and have some fun then give me a shout.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy, I'm an old fogey and my dancing days are past me, but have you considered meeting up with any of the people staying in backpackers' accommodation in the Perth CBD? They're usually around your kind of age and are also typically over here for a good time, not so much a long time - might be right up your alley in terms of going out and having big ones :)

Just an idea!!

Jen :)

Guest AndyC

Thanks for the advice. I have meet some cool people at backpackers but they always move on very quickly. BTW I'm not so young myself I'm 30 going on 20.

I’ve had a look on meetup.com, might be a goer.

I'm surprised there aren’t more people on here that are keen to hit the town and experience the awesome nightlife Perth has to offer. Don’t be shy people get in touch.

Myself and a friend are heading to Leederville on Wednesday, come join us.

• 4 months later...

Hiya

i prettty much party all night every wkend, heaps of people do, not always out at a club (as gets very pricey after a while) i hang with a few different groups of people, ages range from 23 to 53 (im 35), all like to party hard and all night :)

im always out and about on the wkends if you PM me and want a beer etc