E-Medical and forms 26 and 160

ACPC200

Hello,

I´m looking for a clarification on this.

I have organised my health appointment for Monday, I do not have a CO assigned yet. I have printed off my HAP Referral Letter to take with me. I keep reading about forms 160 and 26 - do I need to print these out and take them with me or is it all completed electronically?

I have emailed the clinic I am going to but have had no response as yet.

Any help appreciated.

Hi

We had our medicals yesterday without being allocated a co...i phoned the clinic beforehand and the only thing they asked us to bring was evidence of any medical problem and passports.It was all done electronically..in fact they were all sent off to WA yesterday..

To be honest it wasnt nowhere near as daunting as people make out... a quick check over inc eye test/bit of a prod/poke check ears/reflexes/ bloods and chest x ray ..we were in and out within a hour and half..family of five!! Good Luck!!

Hi

We had our medicals yesterday without being allocated a co...i phoned the clinic beforehand and the only thing they asked us to bring was evidence of any medical problem and passports.It was all done electronically..in fact they were all sent off to WA yesterday..

To be honest it wasnt nowhere near as daunting as people make out... a quick check over inc eye test/bit of a prod/poke check ears/reflexes/ bloods and chest x ray ..we were in and out within a hour and half..family of five!! Good Luck!!

typed a message and it disappeared! anyway, thanks for the feedback. I am currently in Spain and what with my Spanglish being ....Spanglish it´s been a trying time getting the meds organised. There are only 2 places in the whole of Spain that do the meds, meaning I have to fly to get to the nearest place! Just want to get everything right.

Thanks again, I hope its the same process here...