Anyone got DP as case office ? Worried he's on long term leave

Celts

Does anyone else have DP as their case officer. I e-mailed him 4 weeks ago with my Police Cert, asked if he needed the original in the post and received an out of office stating he was on extended leave.

I am only 6 months into my 8-9 month wait so don't want to start panicing, just wondering if anyone is due a grant from DP and received from another CO.

Many thanks

Does anyone else have DP as their case officer. I e-mailed him 4 weeks ago with my Police Cert, asked if he needed the original in the post and received an out of office stating he was on extended leave.

I am only 6 months into my 8-9 month wait so don't want to start panicing, just wondering if anyone is due a grant from DP and received from another CO.

Many thanks

Hi Celts.. also have DP and had the same response about a week ago from a general question i sent and also 6 months into PR subclass 100 visa waiting!! Quite frustrating when quite a few other applicants are now starting to get visas on a similar timeframe! Guess its just the waiting game now?

• 2 weeks later...

I checked my e-mails and his original and out of office didn't have another contact. I re-forwarded my e-mail to DP at the weekend to see if there was a different message but I haven't had an out of office so hopefully he's back and ploughing through 3 months worth of e-mails!

I hope you here something soon. :-) my husband searched his past emails from DP and that where he come across the other CO (KP) email address. He emailed as was worried that his PC was due to expire. That's the day the visa was Granted after being told PC was fine.

Lets hope DP is back and you all get your visa's soon ............ :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey msoks27 I see your visa has been granted, Congratulations !:biggrin:

Was it granted by DP?

All the best

Hey Celts.. Many Thanks.

No.. It was another case officer which does go to show that they are dealing with applications in DP's absence... I'm sure yours will arrive shortly.. Good luck with it all..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...