2 days in!

Cornishpoms

We arrive 10hrs later than planned, due to the 'storm' in the south Sunday night!!

everything is beginning to far into place already. We've bought a car, sorted phone and have secured a lease on a really lovely house :0).

Our dog arrived into quarantine this morning and is happy and settled.

hoping everything else falls into place this easily... I'm kinder waiting for something to go wrong!!

Wow

You have achieved soooo much in two days, you should be very proud of yourselves, if not a little bit knackered.

Enjoy the sunny weather and try and relax and chill a bit, you have months to make this your home, try and savour those first few weeks. Even now I have to pinch myself that we actually live here. Today I was on the beach at Brighton watching the kite surfers, not a bad life I have to say.

Good luck with the next few steps and congratulations for finally making it here. We have been here 14 weeks and after a few bumpy emotional moments we all thoroughly love living here and it feels like home already.

Sarah

Fab news. We emigrate to Perth in 3 weeks and our dog leaves in 2 weeks. How easy was it to secure a long term house rental with a dog?

We found it easy, but again, I stress, it depends where you are prepared to live. We went into this with a folder full of references for the dogs, from vets to dog groomers to neighbours. This along with other references etc, secured the first house that we liked.

hth

We found a really lovely house in the quinns beach area of quinns rock. A little more pricy than we would have liked, but you get what you pay for! I was really thinking the dog would go against us, but seems not!

just want to move in and get the kids settled into school and hubby into work!

We are moving from Mindarie into 'New' Quinns shortly, just opp the dog beach. It's fab and your pooch will love his walkies there. Enjoy.

Rob, how long have you been in Perth?

Been in Perth just six weeks now and currently living in Mindarie which we love. House is just a holiday let tho, just another 10 days or so until we move into our more permanent accommodation in Quinns. That's when our container will arrive with all our furniture, hopefully. I think we will feel a lot more settled when we get our own beds and personal belongings. Rachel and me seem to be able to get to Surge for a session most mornings because as of yet we are not working. I do the weights and Rachel does the classes, she tells me they are pretty good.

Been in Perth just six weeks now and currently living in Mindarie which we love. House is just a holiday let tho, just another 10 days or so until we move into our more permanent accommodation in Quinns. That's when our container will arrive with all our furniture, hopefully. I think we will feel a lot more settled when we get our own beds and personal belongings. Rachel and me seem to be able to get to Surge for a session most mornings because as of yet we are not working. I do the weights and Rachel does the classes, she tells me they are pretty good.

I love the classes. Yet to do lots in the uk, so want to get back to it!

hopelly our container should arrive on the 8th, then customs.....!!!

We arrive 10hrs later than planned, due to the 'storm' in the south Sunday night!!

everything is beginning to far into place already. We've bought a car, sorted phone and have secured a lease on a really lovely house :0).

Our dog arrived into quarantine this morning and is happy and settled.

hoping everything else falls into place this easily... I'm kinder waiting for something to go wrong!!

Well done guys, you are certainly getting on with it. We arrive later this month!!! cant wait!