Enjoying life

ROB T

Janine, that sounds like a fab idea !!

down our old road the puddles were huge !! we would rush home from school, wellies on and jump in the puddles, ive got a great photo of my kiddlies, but not sure how to attached it on here :-/

x

Mine always liked jumping in the rock pools here even in winter. Wellies on, wrap up warm and down the beach we'd go; only most of the time the Wellies were useless as the water would come over the top of them!!! Then we go to the beach cafe to get warm and drink hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows.

Only just realised I didn't see any rock pools in WA :wideeyed: I suppose it's because they don't have the massive tides we do.

Lou

well Rob will meet you and your lovely family down at the Boat if Santa is good to us.

But I have to say jealous as I am with everyones stories, this weekend I am always a true Brit. I watched the rememberance service last night and at 11am will think of all those lives lost so I can think about living in Australia.

well Rob will meet you and your lovely family down at the Boat if Santa is good to us.

But I have to say jealous as I am with everyones stories, this weekend I am always a true Brit. I watched the rememberance service last night and at 11am will think of all those lives lost so I can think about living in Australia.

A very emotive topic for all at this time of year in the UK. Anzac Day is celebrated here in Oz although haven't been fortunate enough to witness it in person. A friend if mine is President of Quinns RSL and spends most of the year preparing for the occasion from one day to the next.

I wish you all the best in getting over here to be with your family and soon; I too will look forward to catching up over a beer / wine.

Rob

Just come back from the Rememberance Service at the church. My boys paraded in to the church wearing their Scouts uniforms, banners flying high. After the reflective service we all poured out of the church to stand by the war graves. The bright winters sun was shining as the names of those that had fallen in the first and second world wars was read out, so many men from the parish who had died doing their duty. Puts things in perspective for a while.

Just come back from the Rememberance Service at the church. My boys paraded in to the church wearing their Scouts uniforms, banners flying high. After the reflective service we all poured out of the church to stand by the war graves. The bright winters sun was shining as the names of those that had fallen in the first and second world wars was read out, so many men from the parish who had died doing their duty. Puts things in perspective for a while.

How beautiful, my daughter went out to work yesterday - she'd bought herself a poppy on the way home the day before - I felt quite proud that she'd chosen to remember without any prompting at all.