This is it!!

Nikkis2000

Arhh, best of luck to you... That R&R will be well deserved, i'm sure!.. We have the packers coming in on Monday and then we fly from Heathrow on Thursday....amazing how quick it comes around hey?!! Have a great last weekend here in cold England... The sunshine is waiting for you :-D Amy x

It's a big milestone saying goodbye to your stuff. I remember walking back into an empty house and breathing a sigh of relief before the next loop of the roller coaster.

Forecast in Perth for Tuesday is 29 then 32, 33 and a lovely 35 next Friday so hopefully you'll hit Perth at its best. Safe journey.

Goodluck Nikki, it's amazing how quick it comes around eh?

I got here yesterday afternoon so am off out for a look around today, first impressions are 'this could be the best lifestyle change I have ever made', but that is only after 14 hours so may be a bit biased haha. Keep us all posted !

The container just arrived and our lives, which are currently wrapped in brown paper, are being loaded as we speak!

Off to Heathrow on Sunday for an afternoon of well deserved R&R before our flight on Monday.

Can't believe that it's suddenly here - this is it we're going. So excited! :-D

Nikki cant believe it's time for you to leave, have a fantastic journey and a wonderful new life. Best of luck to yous.x

Guest guest9824
The container just arrived and our lives, which are currently wrapped in brown paper, are being loaded as we speak!

Off to Heathrow on Sunday for an afternoon of well deserved R&R before our flight on Monday.

Can't believe that it's suddenly here - this is it we're going. So excited! :-D

Wishing you both a safe journey to the antipodes! Enjoy your R&R and take care!

peax

Another restless nights sleep after waving off our container yesterday.

Don't know why I'm still worrying about it now cos there's not much I can do about it now!!!

Looking forward to seeing our friends this afternoon and saying our final goodbyes.

yra8ypy3.jpg