what are you doing at this moment

odies

What's a few cold nights we have reverse cycle air conditioning through the whole house so warm in winter, cool in summer, no need for central heating

with an average 265 days of sunshine in Perth against an average 55 days sunshine in London, I know which I would choose.:wink:

A few..? Months your talking...?

Ooooh mine used to get up at 5-5:30 now it's 6:30 (well OH alarm is 5:30 - he is 6. Then kids 6:30) but I just moan at the youngest to go back to bed until 7:30 while my oldest will say in her room/bed until 7:30 when he sun tells her she can rise haha!

I'm now having a glass of wine after another roller coaster day! Last few days of holiday before I join the employed on Monday!!!! Xxx woo

Guest Guest6235

My wife and I just scanned all our CD's & DVD's in readiness to get fleeced by selling them. We haven't listened to a CD for years, we just download music free these days from an android app or you tube converter. The DVD's we had look terrible now after watching HD TV so we thought yeah them as well. Kept our U2 in concert DVD's though....priorities.

My wife and I just scanned all our CD's & DVD's in readiness to get fleeced by selling them. We haven't listened to a CD for years, we just download music free these days from an android app or you tube converter. The DVD's we had look terrible now after watching HD TV so we thought yeah them as well. Kept our U2 in concert DVD's though....priorities.

.....and Kylie concert dvd!!!

She looks nice! Good chrome. The engine looks like it is going to have some nice carbs strapped to it. Its a bit too shiney for me though, with two kids climbing all over it i would have a heart attack every five minutes!

Well that's what I'm doing atm; mulling over whether to have a punt at it. Mrs p loves it but with no garage and two kids it won't stay like that for long.