what are you doing at this moment

odies

No I haven't. When we did our reccie to Aus we went to Bribane as that's where we wanted to be but not long after there where changes and we can't go there now, so that's why we're looking at Perth, but I think from what I've seen on the internet I prefer The look of Perth :cute:

I would like to visit East Aus......maybe next year if I can afford it. But am desperate to visit the UK again....it is coming up to three years now, so feel it is time, besides it is my 40th next year, so that is good enough reason...haha

Guest Guest6235
Im spending the night ripping all of my cds on to our network drive so we can dump the cds.

We've sold ours to an internet company, albeit for a massive loss no doubt but we haven't listened to a cd in years as all on Ipod now & we download our music free shhh. We sold all our DVD's also, apart from the office & Liverpool one's.

I would liko visit East Aus......maybe next year if I can afford it. But am desperate to visit the UK again....it is coming up to three years now, so feel it is time, besides it is my 40th next year, so that is good enough reason...haha

Hoping to go back next year for a visit where about you from?

Guest Guest6235
I've just made a Thai green curry and settled down watching FRIENDS MARATHON ... Can't believe they stopped making this programme xx

Love Thai green curry. I make home made curries, far better than any jar or take away rubbish.

Edited by Guest6235