what are you doing at this moment

odies

Ready to blow a fuse.

We've been living at my parents since Tuesday and already we're struggling. It's very nice of them to have us until we fly but having lived on my own and then with my own family for a long time, it's very hard to answer to where I'm going every time I go out of the door. I also had to say to my Mum I don't need my boxers ironing and a top I wear in bed sometimes. On the flip side they are loving having their granddaughter stay.

I know that it is hard to adjust to being back in your parents house, but please spare a thought for them too. They love you and are showing this love through being concerned about you and "ironing your boxers".... they must be dying inside knowing that you are taking your family and moving to the other side of the world. You are only staying with them for 7 weeks... so let them love and nurture you and enjoy having so much contact with their grandchild... just suck it up like a man Keefo... your emigration journey isn't just about you!

I don't mean to be rude or offensive, but as a parent with adult children and partners (all in their 30's) living back in the family home for a while for various reasons, I can see both sides of this. Just enjoy the time with them, and remember that when you are in Oz, they will come and stay with you and you will have to do it again with a slightly different slant as they will be staying in your house.

Enjoy this special time Keefo as you won't be able to get it back......

As an older mother be nice and let us mother you, will not be long so let us enjoy this moment, bite your tongue

Well said Odies...... It is so hard for different generations to live in the same house... done it many times in my life when my parents stayed with me in England or when me and my family came to Oz for holidays..... but it is a lesson that needs to be learnt about being understanding of others and conciliatory. And it is a lesson that teaches us all about "self" and not being too sensitive or too selfish. Liking you girl.... we need to meet up when you are next in Perth.... Rossy

Looking forward to the end of my night shift, then going home and having a nice ice cold beer for breakfast.

What a horrible night its been,

Best advice I can give to anyone for today is.... If a Police Officer tell's you to be quite and walk away, then BE QUITE AND WALK AWAY!!!!

Looking forward to the end of my night shift, then going home and having a nice ice cold beer for breakfast.

What a horrible night its been,

Best advice I can give to anyone for today is.... If a Police Officer tell's you to be quite and walk away, then BE QUITE AND WALK AWAY!!!!

no idea how you have the patience, my cousin is a police office too. I couldn't cope with the Ar#####es you have to deal with.

respect x