what are you doing at this moment

odies

Just got back from a week in Margaret River staying with my Godson and his beautiful family. Emptied the suitcase and car of all the pressies and purchases and now catching up on 2 weeks emails and PP. Been spoilt to the moon and back and I will have trouble getting back to normal, so have cracked open a bottle of vino and will pretend the holiday continues until tomorrow!! It was only 16C overnight in Margs last night.... such a difference to today in Perth! Belated Happy New Year to you all!! Rossy!:biggrin:

Guest Guest6235

Just been to a supa IGA in Woodvale......I expected it to be extortionate being a convenience store but they had some decent offers, quite a few things cheaper than Woolies & Coles if anyone new is interested.

Just got back from a week in Margaret River staying with my Godson and his beautiful family. Emptied the suitcase and car of all the pressies and purchases and now catching up on 2 weeks emails and PP. Been spoilt to the moon and back and I will have trouble getting back to normal, so have cracked open a bottle of vino and will pretend the holiday continues until tomorrow!! It was only 16C overnight in Margs last night.... such a difference to today in Perth! Belated Happy New Year to you all!! Rossy!:biggrin:

Happy New Year to you too Rossy x

Just been to a supa IGA in Woodvale......I expected it to be extortionate being a convenience store but they had some decent offers, quite a few things cheaper than Woolies & Coles if anyone new is interested.

do you not like woodvale, Keefo are you staying there ? sorry but haven't caught up with everything

Guest Guest6235

Yes we are staying in Woodvale and the two of us love the area. It is one of the better areas and to us it seems conveniently placed. I'm sure somebody will put a downer on it though!!

Yes we are staying in Woodvale and the two of us love the area. It is one of the better areas and to us it seems conveniently placed. I'm sure somebody will put a downer on it though!!

have you been the quiz at the pub ? and gone dancing on a sat night yet ? always somebody saying something about an area, loads of areas to suit loads of people , just enjoy