what are you doing at this moment

odies

Guest Guest6235

Cheers, we know areas Lou it's just the application forms etc, the amount of references and contact numbers they want are incredible. One we were looking forward to viewing tomorrow has now been leased (just had a text through). In the areas we want there aren't that many popping up at the moment.

My wife has a job in Mindarie Porty. I don't think I'll come Friday but thanks, I will one day when we're sorted. We are all over the place at the moment trying to find a rental and a car, think we're at the point of was it worth it.

I got ya, that's a long way north!

Just remember this period is absolute chaos. Take the time to sit in a quiet room and try to make sense of what's in your head, it will be impossible, don't underestimate how this change will impact upon you. All I'll say is that there are many of us who understand exactly what you're going through and I'm sitting here smiling because I know if you can get through the next three months you'll be sat somewhere one day and something will smash you in the face. That something will be the realisation that you're starting to normalise and you're surrounded by extraordinary beauty and opportunity.

Hang in there dude, if you can't make it this Friday there will be many others...

with the application forms @Keefo, don't stress too much about missing some of the questions if you don't have the info. As long as you have the main details then don't worry. We put loads of 'evidence' in with ours (as others had reccommended it) and when we handed it in the lady looked at us like we were crazy!

Also the fact you don't have to worry about schools yet gives you time, if you decide you don't like one area you can move a few months or a year down the line and you don't have to worry about it affecting your daughter yet. Hope things settle for you soon.

When do you think you will be able to get your one way ticket @Ashlenelouise?

im just waiting to pass this stupid ielts. My skills assessment is back, my registration for nursing is currently being processed, and should be back in the next couple of months. I have re booked my ielts again for February, I have enlisted help from a teacher to read my work. I am hoping to pass this time and fingers crossed I should be getting an invite march, with the outlook of arriving end of June xx

im just waiting to pass this stupid ielts. My skills assessment is back, my registration for nursing is currently being processed, and should be back in the next couple of months. I have re booked my ielts again for February, I have enlisted help from a teacher to read my work. I am hoping to pass this time and fingers crossed I should be getting an invite march, with the outlook of arriving end of June xx

Are you coming to Perth? Sounds like once you get the ielts thingymagig, it'll be all systems go!!!

Awesome!!! xx

Guest Guest6235

Just looked at a great house for us in Tapping,just hoping we get it. Now feeding our daughter in a park and looking at all the smoke from the bushfire in Bullsbrook.

About 40,000 ft in the air and Just over an hour away from London after whirlwind week in Perth....

Mission impossible almost complete with job now secured after week of final interviews and assessments. So will now aiming to be back on a one way ticket with family in April...hurrah! Sleepless with excitement, nervous with unknowns, dizzy with the journey..dreams can come true if you persist! Never give up...

1 year ago our dream kicked off with a 3 week holiday in Perth but with an occupation not in demand and 9 months of fruitless search I eventually found 1 golden opportunity and had to make it happen. It's on a 457 and I've a big family to bring over so bit of a risk but nothing ventured nothing gained ... let the adventure continue!

This is the view from Jindalee watching the raging bushfire from upstairs, Bullsbrook, Swan valley area, hoping that everyone will be safe, to all the emergency crews and volunteers please keep safe and you all do a great job.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1973[/ATTACH]

Wow! That's scary I hope all involved are safe x

Just looked at a great house for us in Tapping,just hoping we get it. Now feeding our daughter in a park and looking at all the smoke from the bushfire in Bullsbrook.

keeping fingers crossed Keefo, I have relatives in Clarkson ave , Tapping. Hope you liked Jindalee that is where my house is, so no nasty comments he he