what are you doing at this moment

odies

Guest Guest6235

Not yet pal, we've not had that much time. We wanted to go today to give little un a runaround as she's been cooked up in a car the majority of time looking round houses and cars.

hope they are feeling better soon lou. xxx

xxx

Hope there're better soon Lou xx

Thanks all. He has a touch of tonsillitis and has been puking his guts up all day, poor thing :sad:. I do feel blessed though as my new Aussie friends came to the rescue! One came round with medicine for him before 8am this morning then offered to sit with him so we could go to an important meeting this evening whilst another ferried my eldest to and from his evening activities. :cute: I don't think we'll be going to Adventure World tomorrow though which is what we had planned :sad:

Guest Guest6235

We're just walking round some of the footpaths around Whiteman pk....another place I'm loving, it's hot, hot, hot though, about to apply more lotion then into Caversham

just done another trip to the tip, and given loads away, car boot next, I think.

Just heard from friend in Bullsbrook they have had to evacuate and all the animals and horses. It has been started by an 11 year old boy !!!

OH has spent the day delivering water to a property on Maralla Rd. The owner had emptied his tank defending his house against this fire which was literally right at his doorstep.

The book should be thrown at the people who start these fires, regardless of age. It might have been a prank by a 'just a kid', but one that will cost probably hundreds of thousands to fix. Thankfully no lives or property were lost - this time.

Guest Guest6235

Just had a phone call from a somebody that worked in a call centre based in the Philippines, he was working for a company called 'we can reduce your bills' or something like that. He had been given my number by the agents for a house we looked at and were successful but turned it down, which I don't like. They claim to look at what internet connections are available for you in the area you're living and ask what type of package you want then look for the best price (I'm wary). I asked him what they get out of it and he claims the likes of Telstra, Iinet etc pay them. Anybody else had this type of call?

Just had a phone call from a somebody that worked in a call centre based in the Philippines, he was working for a company called 'we can reduce your bills' or something like that. He had been given my number by the agents for a house we looked at and were successful but turned it down, which I don't like. They claim to look at what internet connections are available for you in the area you're living and ask what type of package you want then look for the best price (I'm wary). I asked him what they get out of it and he claims the likes of Telstra, Iinet etc pay them. Anybody else had this type of call?

I'm wary too but we did get calls from a subsidiary of our agent so they do give your number to people for cross selling purposes!!! Although I'd be wary with this one! Ours was to Ray White Insurance not some unknown company in the Philippines [emoji16]