what are you doing at this moment

odies

Guest Guest6235

Left our holiday let today and settling down for our first night in our rental. We are just laying on towels as we haven't received our belongings yet but our daughter has her travel cot. We have to admit it's a strange feeling and I think my wife is on edge a bit after some of the recent stories and the fact she starts her new job tomorrow.

@Keefo

What you have achieved is a very big thing, and even if you were back in the UK your wife would be nervous about starting a new job, let alone after dealing with all the emotional stuff over the last few months as well as finding a new long term rental. I have been here a year and half and I can honestly say it is only now that I have started to stop worrying and relax and enjoy life a little bit. It does get easier, you have done the hardest bit.

Please send your wife my wishes for tomorrow and I bet she will find everyone really friendly and willing to help her out and it is the start of her new life here.

Left of ur holiday let today and settling down for our first night in our rental. We are just laying on towels as we haven't received our belongings yet but our daughter has her travel cot. We have to admit it's a strange feeling and I think my wife is on edge a bit after some of the recent stories and the fact she starts her new job tomorrow.

Good luck.It is a strange feeling.It does get less scary when you are familiar with places.

Send your wife my good luck and thoughts....it's difficult but you'll all get there, like others have said you've done the tough bit, the rest will just be a little challenging but as near as what you've achieved already! So happy for you and gives me hope knowing you're there now :)

Left our holiday let today and settling down for our first night in our rental. We are just laying on towels as we haven't received our belongings yet but our daughter has her travel cot. We have to admit it's a strange feeling and I think my wife is on edge a bit after some of the recent stories and the fact she starts her new job tomorrow.

Send your wife my good luck wishes I hope everything goes well for her tomorrow, great to hear your doing so well x