what are you doing at this moment

odies

In trouble,

Left a 4 pack of beer in the freezer so it would cool down quicker, that was last night,

2 cans have exploded and now all veg is covered in frozen slushy beer,

In trouble because the wife discovered it, she is not really much of a beer drinker so I am up s#!t creek at the mo,

In trouble,

Left a 4 pack of beer in the freezer so it would cool down quicker, that was last night,

In trouble because the wife discovered it, she is not really much of a beer drinker so I am up s#!t creek at the mo,

Oops lol

I have done that so many times! And I really should know better. Can you not just suck it off the veg? Could count as part of you 5 a day:biggrin:

I'm just starting exercising to lose weight! The annoying this is I exercised last year and went from 15st 9lbs to 13st, prior to our visit to Perth last March. Thing is, I didn't get back into the routine when we got home :sad: With my weight back up to 14st 12lbs......I did 2 miles tonight.....feel shyte lol, but if the average time for a parent visa being granted is 17 months, having lodged 3 months back, now is the time................ 13st is target again!

Listening to the new U2 album which is free to download from Itunes until October 13th for any fans out there...and having a wry smile to myself at what some people find important.

Have just seen this on Facebook...

'U2 managed to download their album onto every iPhone in the world the cloud makes no sense technology has too much power (go check ur music)'

I went and checked my music and there it was????

image.jpg

Guest Guest6235
Have just seen this on Facebook...

'U2 managed to download their album onto every iPhone in the world the cloud makes no sense technology has too much power (go check ur music)'

I went and checked my music and there it was????

Yeah a lot of people have been complaining because it has been put into their libraries. I like U2 so I'm not bothered, it's not a biggy if you don't want it to show in your Itunes library, just go into Edit / Preferences / Store then untick show ITunes in the cloud purchases. You can even go and delete it but now Apple have introduced a removal tool.

As far as Apple goes we only have ITunes and a Nano 6G Ipod each, we don't have Ipads or Iphones as we're not a big fan, we prefer Android.

Guest Guest6235

Just been reading old posts about crime in WA and came across house invasions ...... I'm guessing it is very uncommon but this must be everybody's nightmare scenario if you have a wife/children at home.

Just been reading old posts about crime in WA and came across house invasions ...... I'm guessing it is very uncommon but this must be everybody's nightmare scenario if you have a wife/children at home.

If they can get past the snoring dog farting. The constant smell of nappies and the Mrs first thing in the morning. The rest they are welcome to.....

Guest Guest6235
If they can get past the snoring dog farting. The constant smell of nappies and the Mrs first thing in the morning. The rest they are welcome to.....

Think for me mate it's the thought of a group of blokes storming your house never knowing what they intend on doing. They can have the possessions by all means. I know I've probably been watching too many movies but it's never nice to read.

Think for me mate it's the thought of a group of blokes storming your house never knowing what they intend on doing. They can have the possessions by all means. I know I've probably been watching too many movies but it's never nice to read.

Keefo. It can happen everywhere in any major city. We stayed in Hillarys in a lovely house,when we were there. I still got woke up in the middle of the night by cars screaching about in the distance. I couldnt figure it out at first,but then a neighbour told me it was kids hooning in cars....that would seriously piss me off in my $2million worth of mansion if I was living there.

We feel very safe where we live,we never lock doors and leave the house all night when we are away,without a worry. Will we do the same in OZ,not untill we are sure about an area. Nothing much happens at night out of the city. Its earily quiet past 8.30pm. Which was weird. But get up early and when off work,enjoy the weather!

We felt safe on a recent weekend in Edinbugh,but some citys and towns I wouldnt let my dog **** in.

In pain,

Spent the day cooking a curry for the teachers at my kids nursery, chopped loads of chillies etc,

Just went to the loo,

Chillies and loo dont mix,

OUCH, the pain, the burn,

I had that last week from The Noodle Box - thought it would be a good idea to try their Hot 'n' spicy Noodles

Just did a drop off of toys and girls clothing at one of the local charity shops. Lovely ladies on duty there gave me a card and said I can call and they will come and collect anything else I have.

Now I just have to try and hide the toy piano, scooters, trikes and other bags of toys and clothes from the girls until I can arrange a collection. I was going to bring them with and do a garage sale in Perth but that was in a moment of madness - much easier to send to a charity shop!

Why don't you have a car boot sale? Extra spondoolies for your trip......

I'm currently doing some revision for my general academic ielts on Saturday ... So far on reading I'm getting 38/40 which I'm quite pleased about .. It's just my writing section I'm freaking out about ... Punctuation is not my strong point ... Neither is grammar :wacko:

Fingers crossed I get all 8s this time xx

Good Luck Ash.......I know you will ace the test!!!!

Could you let me know how it went as I may well be taking the same test in a few months time - extra points for my next visa :smile:

In trouble,

So how comfy is the couch when trying to sleep? he he he

I'm just starting exercising to lose weight! The annoying this is I exercised last year and went from 15st 9lbs to 13st, prior to our visit to Perth last March. Thing is, I didn't get back into the routine when we got home :sad: With my weight back up to 14st 12lbs......I did 2 miles tonight.....feel shyte lol, but if the average time for a parent visa being granted is 17 months, having lodged 3 months back, now is the time................ 13st is target again!

Good luck to you Mate!!

I have a few mates who have been in their house, when a stranger walked right in......

My mate, Jake, was asleep on his couch, woke up to find his PS3, BluRay Player and phone all gone!!!!

Guest Guest6235
I have a few mates who have been in their house, when a stranger walked right in......

My mate, Jake, was asleep on his couch, woke up to find his PS3, BluRay Player and phone all gone!!!!

Holy sh*t......where was this