what are you doing at this moment

odies

Part 3 of boys birthday celebration - off to the city, booking into a hotel and going out for dinner with friends whose son had his birthday the day before. The other boy was my lads 'buddy' on his first day of school here in Aus, despite now going to different HS, they're still very close and our families have become firm friends.

Have to say though - I'm feeling a bit tired - roll on tomorrow lol

Just got back from a long drive through Aussie country side, lots of wild flowers to see ,from Jindalee to Bindoon for brunch in the bakehaus & café 4.5 stars great food, then through Chittering onto Toodyay, there we went through Richards Christmas 306 shop it was amazing, kids would love it, then headed towards Perth and home.

Edited by annjean

Found this mask on sale at the local pound shop yesterday, they are all getting ready for halloween.

I hid the mask under the bed when I got home.

I put the mask on at 3am and walked over very slowly to the wifes side of the bed, I turned on the bed side lamp, after about 20 seconds she opened her eyes, she just punched me in the face and went back to sleep, I dont think I fooled her.

Will try it again tonight, but this time the kids are going to get it.

Ha ha.......forgive me, but I honestly laughed out loud when I read this....ha ha ha

Nicely played Mate!!!

Sitting on the floor in the conservatory whilst the 4 guys from PSS (Steve, Barry, Neil, John) pack up the house. They arrived at 7.30am (eek!!) and its now 9.50m and the house has been blitzed!

Amazing guys with great sense of humour (they need it I think!). The girls are safely at school and OH is now out and about getting some last minute DIY items, then getting the car washed ahead of the container arriving tomorrow at 10.00am.

If you had told me that a 3 bedroomed house could be packed in a day I would not have believed you.. however seeing is definitly believing!

The girls are going to be quite shocked to get home from school and find their rooms all in boxes and us relegated to air beds this evening.

Quite emotional realising that on Thursday OH flies and then the girls and I are in the empty house till we fly on 29th October.

OH starting to stress about finding work but no responses to the online applications as they all seem to want you to already be in Perth (which makes sense).

Sitting on the floor in the conservatory whilst the 4 guys from PSS (Steve, Barry, Neil, John) pack up the house. They arrived at 7.30am (eek!!) and its now 9.50m and the house has been blitzed!

Amazing guys with great sense of humour (they need it I think!). The girls are safely at school and OH is now out and about getting some last minute DIY items, then getting the car washed ahead of the container arriving tomorrow at 10.00am.

If you had told me that a 3 bedroomed house could be packed in a day I would not have believed you.. however seeing is definitly believing!

The girls are going to be quite shocked to get home from school and find their rooms all in boxes and us relegated to air beds this evening.

Quite emotional realising that on Thursday OH flies and then the girls and I are in the empty house till we fly on 29th October.

OH starting to stress about finding work but no responses to the online applications as they all seem to want you to already be in Perth (which makes sense).

Exciting times though SZ! Hope it all goes well and you arrive safely xx Be worth it all in the end.....

Wow!!!!! How exciting - good luck with everything! It'll all work out and this will be a memory of your transition! Xxx

Guest Guest6235

Just received a text from my wife saying she has been offered a position at a school NOR, this after her phone interview last week. She doesn't have to make decision right now as candidates who didn't get position have until Friday to appeal why they didn't get it, then after that the school come back to her with the offer. She is waiting back on one or two others also and has already been accepted into a pool for another.

Just received a text from my wife saying she has been offered a position at a school NOR, this after her phone interview last week. She doesn't have to make decision right now as candidates who didn't get position have until Friday to appeal why they didn't get it, then after that the school come back to her with the offer. She is waiting back on one or two others also and has already been accepted into a pool for another.

Blimey it's all falling into place - good work :-)

Guest Guest6235

Long way to go yet, but if it's the offer she wants and the other decent schools don't come back to her soonish then she could be handing notice in before October half term ready to leave at Christmas. If that's the case then we'll probably fly 1st week jan. It will be nice to have that month together looking for a rental and a little sightseeing.

Nice one Matey. Congrats to "'Er in doors" ha ha