what are you doing at this moment

odies

Guest Guest6235

My wife has just come downstairs having had another phone interview and was offered the job after a few simple questions. I think she is going to choose this one over the one she was offered Monday as it sounds much better for her. The two drafted offers are expected to be emailed this week / early next. This means we will definitely be heading over dec/earlyJan so will be booking flights in the next week.

Guest Guest6235

Thanks @cocolevi, it coincides with my daughters birthday who is one today so excitement all round, also fright at how quick that year has gone for my wife and I. I did my studio resistance last night followed by high intensity training, hard going. When are you there again is it tonight?

My wife has just come downstairs having had another phone interview and was offered the job after a few simple questions. I think she is going to choose this one over the one she was offered Monday as it sounds much better for her. The two drafted offers are expected to be emailed this week / early next. This means we will definitely be heading over dec/earlyJan so will be booking flights in the next week.

fabulous! how exciting :-)

happy birthday Keefos daughter x

Cleaning up after a succesful painting day on the Beetle. All the hard work for the last 11 months instantly paid off when i picked my daughter up from school! Her smile was as wide as her head, waving to all her friends from the back seat with the roof down!

Next, on to the dreaded rear seat belt installation! Then i'll have two smiling faces in the back!

Edited by Plimthing

Thanks @cocolevi, it coincides with my daughters birthday who is one today so excitement all round, also fright at how quick that year has gone for my wife and I. I did my studio resistance last night followed by high intensity training, hard going. When are you there again is it tonight?

Ahh Happy Birthday to your little one, it flies by my eldest is 16 in February, where does the time go.

Yes it is tonight :err:

Time does fly by so so fast! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

My littlest and I are just chilling after a busy morning in the woods, making a base camp, toasting marshmallows and popping popcorn over the fire, making flags with paint and sticks etc and jumping in muddy streams while discovering fairy gardens - twere perfik! But just realised how grown up he is already waaaah!

Guest Guest6235
My first post in this thread. Currently' date=' I am cleaning my Tools ready for shipment. Who bloody idea was this? taken ages just to do my Spanner and Screwdriver draws....[/quote']

When do you fly Dan Dan Dan?

Nice one mate.......I best clean my Footie boots.....