what are you doing at this moment

odies

Sitting at work trying to figure out how to match paint on our bedroom walls as the paint has inadvertently gone in the container so I have no idea what it was called. Its one of the Dulux Paint Pod range which narrows it down - a bit... A quick visit to Homebase to get some testers I think! I have 4 small patches to cover where the picture hooks and phone socket were removed...

Also need to figure out how to look knowledgeable whilst putting air in my one tyre which looks flat as OH always took care of it... it can't be that hard just don't want to look like a numpty!

Really miss OH and he only flew last night - its going to be a long, long 6 weeks especially as there is nothing in the house except a £10 tv we bought off the classifieds, 2 inflatable chairs for the girls, 3 x airbeds, 1 x camp table and chairs and our luggage plus some borrowed bedding.... (I don't enjoy camping at the best of times!).

Oh, and to cap it all I packed all my older daughter's shoes except her school shoes! Luckily she left her trainers at school by mistake last week..... :wacko:

its going to be a long, long 6 weeks especially as there is nothing in the house except a £10 tv we bought off the classifieds, 2 inflatable chairs for the girls, 3 x airbeds, 1 x camp table and chairs and our luggage plus some borrowed bedding.... (I don't enjoy camping at the best of times!).

Thats us in two weeks!

Guest Guest6235

Just booking flights for the 26th December to arrive in Perth at 5.20am on the 28th......I'm guessing shops etc will be open to stock up with food for a holiday let?

Edited by Guest6235

Guest Guest6235
just found a white tip(or is it white tail) spider in my bathroom :shocked:. Pretty small innocent looking thing but hubby whacked it with a shoe so its dead now.

What do you do if bitten by such spiders? Is it a case of getting to hospital asap?

we had a french guy at work who was bit by a white tip. He went all dizzy, and sleepy then threw up everywhere. We thought that was normal behaviour for the French!We took him to the hospital and they gave him some shots and patched up the hole in his arm. He's fully recovered now, he's just dizzy and sleepy now.