what are you doing at this moment

odies

Trying to figure out where the like button has gone? Has it been replaced by thanks?

The like function is still available on Tapatalk.

"like" has gone on my tapatalk today it has also been replaced with thanks….there should be both options :) but I prefer the like better ;)

just made the phone calls to pss and robinsons to give a quote on moving, thought i would think positive.

thinking of coming across for christmas would someone remind me, do the CO contact by email or phone and if in Oz do I leave then come back to validate if visa granted, thanks

I have iPhone so might be why different!

I am currently feeling sorry for myself laying on sofa with throat and ear infection - my little JP is in bed having a nap and is too snotty etc so I am grabbing a bit of quiet time catching up on PP etc doing some paperwork and watching Masterchef Australia haha! x

I have iPhone so might be why different!

I am currently feeling sorry for myself laying on sofa with throat and ear infection - my little JP is in bed having a nap and is too snotty etc so I am grabbing a bit of quiet time catching up on PP etc doing some paperwork and watching Masterchef Australia haha! x

I hope you feel better. Are you coming on Sunday?