IELTS Tuition

SteveJ

Completely agree water and electrics don't mix. They do try to make the exam as real world topics as possible that's why I think its a big typo on the test you were doing.

Damn was kinda hoping it was the academic! I haven't really done any practice speaking tests. I'd get really embarrassed with somebody I know. I've just prepared speeches using samples questions and hope it is something I can actually talk about on Saturday. I know since it won't be anybody I know I can just talk and who cares if its the truth or not! Doing it with somebody you know is always going to be harder.

Fingers crossed Saturday goes amazingly and we don't need to redo it! :)

Well I carried out the IELTS yesterday, the listening test went terrible. I spoke with the assistants at the end and even they said how hard it was. Oh well will have to see what the outcome is in 13 days, I think the reading went well but never know you can always be caught out on that. The speaking seemed to go well but in such a chat I forgot to keep chucking in big stand out words. Writing is my weak spot and I think it went okay. Again I will find out in 2 weeks.

My IELTS was really hard. I found the writing and the speaking the hardest. The questions were so weird. I got asked to talk about politeness in my country! The last reading text and questions were quite hard too. All of my practice exams weren't like what Saturday's one was like! Hope 2 weeks swings by and I get what I need. Fingers crossed for you too.

• 8 months later...