Movecube booked.

travelchic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Debs,

I booked my flight from Manchester to Perth with one stop of about two and a half hours in Abu Dhabi. The flight can easily be found on Skyscanner but I rang Dial A Flight and they knocked a bit more off it but I'm not flying til September and the route seems different then.

Just about to book the Movecube!!!! Gutted they land in Melbourne though....

• 3 weeks later...

That will be good, just in time for you moving into your new house. how did they contact you debs? we paid the fee last week and waiting to hear from them now. we moved into our new house today and apart from a few essentials, a kids bunk bed and sofa we just bought we have nothing! just bought some plastic plates and cutlery to eat dinner off lol. cant wait to get my personal bits and pieces back!

what about you, are you having to buy furniture etc for your new house debs?

That will be good, just in time for you moving into your new house. how did they contact you debs? we paid the fee last week and waiting to hear from them now. we moved into our new house today and apart from a few essentials, a kids bunk bed and sofa we just bought we have nothing! just bought some plastic plates and cutlery to eat dinner off lol. cant wait to get my personal bits and pieces back!

what about you, are you having to buy furniture etc for your new house debs?

Hope the move went well. Must be lovely to know you can really start to settle now. Fingers crossed your stuff comes soon x