Reccie booked!

beandownunder

Guest guest9824
I wouldn't mind going to 'a manly beach' ha ha ha bet it really is lovely lmao

i made myself Laugh then.

Debs

:biglaugh:

....you are terrible Muriel! It meant to say just 'manly' beach...and there are some 'manly' men on it too....:laugh:

Guest guest9824
never mind telling me where to visit, you can show me Peaster! Shame the little peanuts' will be back at school by then or we could have had a ball :-(

x

Ahhh you are forgetting bean I have another driver to take small peaster to school, so big peaster could be making an appearance on her own....:laugh: . But seriously back to reality, think I enjoyed getting about in Sydney on the ferries, that in itself is great, and you will never get tired coming back into circular quay with the view of the bridge and the opera house, just stunning. Then when you get here, as Lou has suggested, a trip to Caversham wildlife park, Hillary's, Mandurah to see the dolphins and there is a small fun fair there with crazy golf, trip to rotto on a ferry from Freo. Big Wheel at freo, fish and chips at the harbour, supa golf In the swan valley plus a wine/chocolate tour, trip to Yanchep National park, the Maze water park, adventure world....how long you got!!

Peax

Ahhh you are forgetting bean I have another driver to take small peaster to school, so big peaster could be making an appearance on her own....:laugh: . But seriously back to reality, think I enjoyed getting about in Sydney on the ferries, that in itself is great, and you will never get tired coming back into circular quay with the view of the bridge and the opera house, just stunning. Then when you get here, as Lou has suggested, a trip to Caversham wildlife park, Hillary's, Mandurah to see the dolphins and there is a small fun fair there with crazy golf, trip to rotto on a ferry from Freo. Big Wheel at freo, fish and chips at the harbour, supa golf In the swan valley plus a wine/chocolate tour, trip to Yanchep National park, the Maze water park, adventure world....how long you got!!

Peax

You forgot Penguin Island!! Love penguins!

Defo be up for a meet on a manly beach!!

Can't wait for you to get over here Bean!!

Thinking it might be May time now, keeps changing, not been of for a little bit been a bit crazy trying to get everything sorted and the house on the market and of course another curve ball to mix it up lol but all a bit calmer now so get the chance to catch up on here.x

Hi Nancy,

thanks, when are you off?? not heard from you in a while- have you been having a PP detox or have I just missed your posts?

J x