Fave tipple ??

jo and scott

I love my sparkling white wine, but like you Jo one or two glasses and I'm having trouble walking. Depending on my mood its either Tia Maria with diet coke (can't drink the normal coke as it makes me hyper!!!) or if I'm in a proper drinking mode its Jack Daniels and diet coke.

i could drink tia maria all night and feel fine, but wine is a definite no no, and i cant drink diet coke with tia maria it just doesnt taste right. but then again, cant drink normal coke on its own cos i dont like it !

Depends on the season really....

Summer:

Chilled Semillon Sauvignon Blanc - Houghtons is nice but prefer Cradle Bay or Wahu from NZ

Corona with a slice of lime

G & T - loooooong drink with a slice of lime

Champers (well sparkling dry wine) - got a thing for Yellow Glen or Jacobs Creek if the budget won't allow Moet

Mohito

New Island Iced Tea

Margarita

Winter:

Brandy preferably Remy Martin - straight no ice or mixer

Merlot-Shiraz - preferably Mad Fish from Margaret River

Very dry sherry - preferably Tio Pepe

Stones Green Ginger wine if I can find it in Perth.

OOOO that's done it, now I fancy a glass of vino with lunch. What the heck I have to eat the smoked salmon left from family lunch yesterday, so might just as well go all out and have a vino too once I have had a dip in the pool.

PS: Loving being retired and fortunately the vino in the fridge was a Cradle Bay!

:laugh:

Edited by Rossmoyne
Added a PS