How much rent is fine for short term rental

Hi all,

We are planning to make our move in May & know nobody in perth. So have no idea about area/rental etc.

I have checked so many sites like stayz, ozrental, gumtree, airbnb..... & could find the min rental for 1 bedroom with sharing kitchen is 50-55 $ per week.

So i want to know is it fine?

Hi all,

We are planning to make our move in May & know nobody in perth. So have no idea about area/rental etc.

I have checked so many sites like stayz, ozrental, gumtree, airbnb..... & could find the min rental for 1 bedroom with sharing kitchen is 50-55 $ per week.

So i want to know is it fine?

Sounds pretty okay but where is this rental located? If you're looking for a place close to the city, expect to shell out upwards of $100 per night.

I booked the cheapest short-term let I could find through ozhouserental.com (pet friendly house) very comfortable fully furnished house, whilst I waited for my furniture etc to arrive from interstate. It was $480/week plus $30/week for electricity and about 50 km south of Perth (Rockingham area) but Perth very easy to get to from here if you need to esp. by train, I go up daily to just south of the river by either train or car, easy. I've now find a unit to rent which is a lot cheaper but for a 3 bed house $480 is not bad esp. for a short term let which are usually much more expensive. So what you're looking to pay sounds very good, even if it is further out and shared facilities, it's only until you find something suitable for longer term.