Retirement Living

well hopefully we will be retiring very soon, moving to jindalee as it is walking distance to shops, walking distance to beach, walking distance to get a good coffee and cake ,walking distance to a pub and just a short ride to the new train station also lots of parks one doing french bowls and not to far from the Iluka cricket etc. ground without paying Iluka prices.

There is a retirement complex in Mindarie

Just thought I'd bump this though I do think it's one of those '…piece of string' type questions. What do you want from retirement?

Yes, it was a rather broad open question.

We would like to be very near coast but not with Cottesloe to Hillarys prices. Good cycleways and footpaths, parks, medical facilities and above all low crime.

Does that narrow it down a bit?

well hopefully we will be retiring very soon, moving to jindalee as it is walking distance to shops, walking distance to beach, walking distance to get a good coffee and cake ,walking distance to a pub and just a short ride to the new train station also lots of parks one doing french bowls and not to far from the Iluka cricket etc. ground without paying Iluka prices.

There is a retirement complex in Mindarie

Thanks Odies, I shall research that area from your information. :smile: