Mullaloo Walk and Talk Meet Up 16/10/14

Akasully2

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sal - Bet its lovely to be in your own place and get all your stuff un packed : )

Just check who's going next week - I know a few can't make it and I can't as moving too. Then its the school Easter Holidays so we ll probably be back to regular walks from 23rd April.

Hopefully see you then x

I keep telling myself I'll make it one week (I know it's a trek for me but I really want to come one week)! Trouble is the last few weeks I keep having something on that I can't rearrange...like my daughters ultra sound and a mattress delivery/collection. I'm going to make one after the Easter hols by hook or by crook! @louisef @Akasully2 What time do you set off?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All : )

Is anyone planning to walk today ? Im easy or (feeling a bit lazy tbh) but happy to join if anyones up for it otherwise I'll be ready to start up again from next week ...

I'm up for walking, on a mission now. Summer bodies are made in the winter! May even break out into a sprint! Only kidding, if any newbies out there want to come the more the merrier. Meet outside Dome at 9.30!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, sorry but Basil ( the dachshund) and I may not be along for quite a few weeks now as I have started Zumba on a Tuesday and Thursday am . It is such a good workout, and with the winter months approaching, I thought I would be ( very!) warm inside. It is held at Sorrento life saving club, so if you do decide to walk a little further you will be able to see in! Next Thursday they are also being part of the Big coffee morning for cancer research, with loads of cakes and brilliant raffle prizes, if anyone fancies coming along?

Always happy to meet up for a coffee and/or walk on another day, just text or pm me.