Kings Park Meet Up 19th October

beandownunder

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a shame to change Bean but if you need a back up plan there is the Lotterywest playground in Kings Park (its off Kings park road) which has stickybeaks cafe but joined onto it is a big undercover area with tables and its right by the play area.

Do you know there is a bus that goes near we are in the city and not got a car with us

I'm so sorry but it doesn't look like we'll make it. I hate to blame the weather but it makes things a little tricky for me. OH is off paintballing with work so was going to come on my own with a 3 yr old and baba, rain adds an extra element which I don't think I can handle at the moment! Plus I'm not sure I could keep ethan contained undercover. I hope you all still have a lovely time and if it clears at all we'll try and make it as been looking forward to coming x x

Just wanted to say massive thanks to everyone who chatted to us today, (jen, lee and 2 girls form Warnbro).

It was lovely to meet everyone and sorry to sideshowdeb and family we never got to chat, the kids were starving and we promised them fish n chips!!.

Catch up next time hopefully, Jen

apologies the we never got over to chat to you too Jen, hope you had a lovely day. my kids loved the play area x