APHRA / ANMAC - please help

Ashlenelouise

Sorry no news as yet mine is still being processed Ahpra state my international qualifications are being assessed at present. Hopefully not much longer xx

My is exactly the same! Think we will have identical timelines! My app has progressed to assessment of my international qualifications. So I am on 2 months so far although the big delay was the Nmc. Will keep you guys updated! :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh that sounds promising ... Mine is still en route ... It's been 7 days sinc I sent it off so another 7 days and it should be there and I'm guessing will be left until after Xmas .. Which I don't mind tbh ... Just hope it takes a few months rather then like 6-8 months xx

All the documents I have sent have taken 1 month exactly so hopefully yours will be there this week x

So I've just tracked my parcel and it's arrived, so I'm guessing I will receive an email in the next week or so from ahpra just saying they have received it.. I am a bit concerned however that I haven't included or mentioned my college certificates just my uni degree certificate and transcript did you guys send over your pre degree learning too ? Like high school and college Certs or just degree xx

• 2 weeks later...

Ahpra have received my documents and taken my money £282 - I am presuming things will slow down with it being christmas next week but atleast I know it's there safe and sound ... I get my ielts results back tonight ( petrified to say the least) .. If they come back then I can finally send off for my visa .... Come on all 8s xx

• 3 weeks later...
Ahpra requested my clinical placement hours 22/12/14. I had to pay £60 for my uni to send them over and yesterday they said it is being process and they will email them. Hope Ahpra except email confirmation and then they can finalise my registration. Long long process...hope all is going ok with everyone else's xx

My stuff arrived the 18th December and I have got the confirmation email but nothing else ... Hoping no news is good news xx

Mrskelly that is terrible, how rude.

I would reply along the lines of "thank you for that information, I had no idea how long as I had been waiting since being the person who posted the application pack. However, thankyou for the lovely customer service and I hope you do well in your career in the future with your skills".

• 3 weeks later...
I received an email from my case officeriat AHPRA informing me my application is now complete and is being reviewed by the manager and they will be in touch soon. Hopefully not too long now!! How's everyone getting on with there application xx

Aww thats good! I still havnt heard anything but ours were pretty much In the same pile so hopefully I will hear soon. Im feeling extra fed up at the minute. We should be in perth and starting my job next week :( dont even know if they are going to save the job for me.

I sent mine on the 1st of December it arrived around the 16th and then I only had an email last week stating I had ticked an incorrect box so to resend page 7 over ( which I've done ) but there only on page 7 so I guess I have a long wait yet . I still haven't passed my ielts yet for my visa so I am in no particular rush for ahpra to come through ... Hopefully I pass soon xx

I sent mine at the start of September, it has had it's initial assessment (was asked for more info), went to international section (asked for more info), still no board date.

Im in WA, in a pool awaiting ahpra for contract however now decided not to rush and settle kids first. Could mean a year off in total and my only concern is that I might forget how to deliver a baby