Ikea meet up Tuesday 28th Oct

Akasully2

Oh no, not a lost sheep again? Next time, wear stupid hats or something!

Son feeling much better now, but his timing could have been better. @SJT Hope all is better in your household too. Must be something going around.

Must just ask, does anyone else experience a change in the 'you have received a like' notification? Mine just says I have one but when I click on it, it is just blank. No idea who sent it or for what. Very disappointing.

Also, I used to be automatically logged in via 'remember me'. Now I have to keep relogging in, which is a lazy person's pain in the backside. Anyone else get this?

Oh no, not a lost sheep again? Next time, wear stupid hats or something!

Son feeling much better now, but his timing could have been better. @SJT Hope all is better in your household too. Must be something going around.

Must just ask, does anyone else experience a change in the 'you have received a like' notification? Mine just says I have one but when I click on it, it is just blank. No idea who sent it or for what. Very disappointing.

Also, I used to be automatically logged in via 'remember me'. Now I have to keep relogging in, which is a lazy person's pain in the backside. Anyone else get this?

Yes the the likes is annoying, you check what it's from or who x

Sorry, I had to abort! My plan was to come and put the little one in the play centre so I could have some adult conversation but he refused to go in so we did a lap around the store in the hope he'd change his mind, he didn't! I then got as far as the cafe but he didn't want to leave the arcade section, threatening melt down! I think i may have seen you from a distance chatting nicely but I didn't want to upset the calm with a stroppy toddler! I think the baby has a bit if a bug too as she was more whingey then normal. I may have better luck next time! X