The same old question - where to live!

EmmaC77

I don't wear shoes a lot of the time. If I'm heading to the beach or just nipping out to the shops barefoot is fine AFAIC. I never wear shoes or socks at home and if I'm not expecting visitors to the office I don't wear any there either.

Live and let live, how does it impact upon anyone whether I or anyone else does or not?

Bogans? Just another term to try to fit people into boxes and it's often intended as a pretty derogatory term. Petty name calling is never nice.

I don't wear shoes a lot of the time. If I'm heading to the beach or just nipping out to the shops barefoot is fine AFAIC. I never wear shoes or socks at home and if I'm not expecting visitors to the office I don't wear any there either.

Live and let live, how does it impact upon anyone whether I or anyone else does or not?

Bogans? Just another term to try to fit people into boxes and it's often intended as a pretty derogatory term. Petty name calling is never nice.

I don't see nothing wrong with not wearing any footwear around the beach area, after all it would be strange to wear footwear on them.. What I do feel is unnecessary is to walk around in public shopping centers,servo stations and many other public places without footwear. It's not only unhygienic to yourself and others you look like a tramp and I would rather not have to look at your elephant feet.

And as for bogans , it's a name australians have for your less desirable members of public... Do you feel it's derogatory being called a pom then..? That's branded around like candy

The ground can get very hot, too hot to walk on sometimes even the sand so I usually wear flip flops on the sand, I wear shoes everywhere except beach and home, I do not judge people if they do not wear shoes but I do find it strange in shopping centres etc,

just for your own safety sake. It's funny how this post ended up from being about where to live to what you wear on your feet.

Guest Guest6235

To the original poster I would get out here & speak to people. I've seen Beldon spoken ill of on here yet I went into the bank this morning and the lady working in there lives in Beldon & loves it. She lived there until she was 15 with her mum but moved back to uk as her mum was homesick but lady in bank has now moved back to Beldon this April with her family as she missed Perth. I asked her if she felt safe etc and she was like oh yeah definitely.

To the original poster I would get out here & speak to people. I've seen Beldon spoken ill of on here yet I went into the bank this morning and the lady working in there lives in Beldon & loves it. She lived there until she was 15 with her mum but moved back to uk as her mum was homesick but lady in bank has now moved back to Beldon this April with her family as she missed Perth. I asked her if she felt safe etc and she was like oh yeah definitely.

Every place has people who like it and dislike it. It's more about how many people (dis)like it or even, what kind of people (dis)like it.

Loving your style Porty.... agree totally!