Granted!!!

LoopyLauren

Well, We got the phone call this am, Agent called to say it's been finally GRANTED!

WE have our 189 visa!

This may make a few of you giggle, I was wearing ONLY a dressing gown at the time of the call, My husband had just gone to his car outside our house.

So I answered the call, then ran straight outside to catch him before he drove off. It's extremely windy here today in Derby, So the minute I ventured outside, My dressing gown blew straight back, revealing a very NAKED me!:wacko:

I have no idea if anyone caught that sight this am, But I am sure I'll know the next time a neighbour chats to me and can't look me in the eye!

What a great start to the week!

Good luck everyone else.:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Wonderful news @LoopyLauren !! Are you going to get flights booked now??

Once it's sunk in!

Our loose plan is set off between Aug and Oct. Now we can try to make a decision.

May depend on whether I try to crack on with this Degree, that I may need for work purposes I guess.

Going to aim to submit my APHRA by the end of this week.

I might have a sneaky look at flight prices at least over a bottle of FIZZ tonight!!!

It's been a long 2 years since we made that first call to the agent to today!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: