Is it worth it

youngjimmy

Good luck Jimmy... talk about it with your wife... try to do your research... ask this forum as many questions you want... but most of all... do what feels right... as long as you are there for each other, you can make it work. It might not be easy... but that's life... and life is too short for regrets.

Best of luck to you and your family ?

Good luck Jimmy... talk about it with your wife... try to do your research... ask this forum as many questions you want... but most of all... do what feels right... as long as you are there for each other, you can make it work. It might not be easy... but that's life... and life is too short for regrets.

Best of luck to you and your family [emoji3]

She's not wrong that wife of mine [emoji4]

Don't suppose you know if it's just cement render they do on the inside of houses as I'm trying to find as much info on australian plastering as I can I've seen something called white setting and was wondering if this is the finish coat?

White set is the finished coat yes. Don't know much about it though except its very soft when it's set and walls mark very easily. They skim right down to the floor too and it's generally a much better standard than UK housebuilders!