Kids Asthma

pegg

Hey Guys ,

just wondering if any of you living in WA have children that suffer from Asthma ?

Only asking as our boy aged 10 suffers and hes being refered to hospital as its getting worse.......... But just wondering does the heat efect asthma or have your kids got better ( allergies, air quality etc ) being in Australia than being in UK ?

All info welcome

Thankyou

Lisa

Hi, I have 1 with asthma (8 year old) we used to have massive flare ups and ended up in hospital a number of times. For us his asthma has improved dramatically (salt air is supposed to be good for it but it could also be that he is simply growing out of it, its hard to know) we have been here for 18 months now and have been virtually medication free for the majority of that time, we haven't had to use steroids since arriving which has been a massive improvement for us. I know it can go either way for people but thankfully for us it has gone the right way, I hope you get some solutions for your 10 year old its so horrible watching them suffer.