boomerang

pegg

yeah just a sunday night - beer drinking question ..... weve never tried , but have any of you guys tried a proper ozzy boomerang ? and does it come back ?

Random question ...... but i find beer n wine makes us ask questions like this ;o)

Good question, I did always think about this too!

The old fashioned long boomerangs do work, I am not so sure about the small wooden touristy ones?

Did anyone see UK's 'Goggle box'?

Decent question- if we are northern hemisphere and gravity pulls our feet to the ground, why, in the southern hemisphere, dont the aussies get gravity pulling their heads to the ground...

Answers over to you guys...got me thinking too!!!

Good question, I did always think about this too!

The old fashioned long boomerangs do work, I am not so sure about the small wooden touristy ones?

Did anyone see UK's 'Goggle box'?

Decent question- if we are northern hemisphere and gravity pulls our feet to the ground, why, in the southern hemisphere, dont the aussies get gravity pulling their heads to the ground...

Answers over to you guys...got me thinking too!!!

Aww we love goggle box !!!

yeah just a sunday night - beer drinking question ..... weve never tried , but have any of you guys tried a proper ozzy boomerang ? and does it come back ?

Yes, but it returns upside down.

It does, if you are in Perth already, try standing on your hands/head and you feel gravity do the trick.

p.s. I wouldn't advise to do that after TOO many beers. :arghh:

You know a boomerang was invented by someone who had no one else to play Frisbee with...... hehehe

Random question ...... but i find beer n wine makes us ask questions like this ;o)