goodbye uk ...hello perth

Hi MrsKelly,

We here !!!!!

We flew out 13 th April myself and 2 daughters. Dad stayed behind with my son as he didn't want to come out yet!!

We are staying in the rendezvous beach Scarborough and are looking for a rental for 3 mths as we have to come back for family wedding. If my son still doesn't want to go we will have to rethink.

Love this place, first day I was upset thinking I'll stay a week then go back but the morning after opening the curtains to the sunrise and Scarborough beach wow !!!

I start work 4 th May.

Hope everything goes ok for you best of luck and safe flight xxxx

I can't believe that we have been here a week, it feels like we arrived months ago (but in a good way) I'm feeling at home already and really like Perth. We are staying in a shared house with a lovely lady, its ideal as she is able to give us loads of help and information and is really, really friendly. We secured a rental today and move to the Leeming area next week and its got a walk in wardrobe....happy days (not that I'd got anything to put in it yet!)

I can't believe that we have been here a week, it feels like we arrived months ago (but in a good way) I'm feeling at home already and really like Perth. We are staying in a shared house with a lovely lady, its ideal as she is able to give us loads of help and information and is really, really friendly. We secured a rental today and move to the Leeming area next week and its got a walk in wardrobe....happy days (not that I'd got anything to put in it yet!)

Its its brill when you have someone who knows the area and can give you the information we need. We have been here nearly a week and now have car yippee.