AHPRA ( Nursing Registration) Eligible for registration!!!

OH my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opened my emails today ( every day, expecting the worst.......) and I found out AHPRA, have deemed me eligible to register!!!!!!!!

After being so negative and expecting the worst response, I can't quite believe it.

I am so glad they have treated me fairly. ( I have worked as Nurse in OZ previously, but with new rules, of all nurses needing a degree, I thought I was done for, despite having 15 plus more years experience, since I was registered in OZ)

We may not be on the park bench after all, or least we may be able to stretch to bench each with an umbrella!

Happy days.....

Good luck to all the other hard working Nurses out there, trying to prove there worth!

Lauren:smile::notworthy:

P.s, I just wanted to brag, that My Emergency department, won an award 2 days ago, THE BEST ED IN THE UK! WELL DONE DERBY EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT.

OH my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opened my emails today ( every day, expecting the worst.......) and I found out AHPRA, have deemed me eligible to register!!!!!!!!

After being so negative and expecting the worst response, I can't quite believe it.

I am so glad they have treated me fairly. ( I have worked as Nurse in OZ previously, but with new rules, of all nurses needing a degree, I thought I was done for, despite having 15 plus more years experience, since I was registered in OZ)

We may not be on the park bench after all, or least we may be able to stretch to bench each with an umbrella!

Happy days.....

Good luck to all the other hard working Nurses out there, trying to prove there worth!

Lauren:smile::notworthy:

P.s, I just wanted to brag, that My Emergency department, won an award 2 days ago, THE BEST ED IN THE UK! WELL DONE DERBY EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT.

Well done - its such a long journey! I bet you are sooo relieved! When and where are you looking at landing?