ilets books ?

pegg

Hi …… after doing the wrong ilets ( general ) then trying the academic 3 more times …… and failing !!! Please i cannot fail 5 times EEK !

So just wondering have you guys any ilets books you can recommend or online guides etc ??

I have been looking at youtube and tried online mock tests ….. But need more help obviously ;o)

So, after 4 fails …. any tips / guidance / Help needed !!!

Thankyou

Lisa x

I don't understand, the wrong IELTS? General IELTS is fine. Have you seen IELTS Ryan on youtube? I nailed it first time using him and my English is rubbish. Take lots of notes from his videos, copy down some of his texts, pay particular attention to the structure of his essays and Google some good words that you can memorise to sneak in.

I don't understand, the wrong IELTS? General IELTS is fine. Have you seen IELTS Ryan on youtube? I nailed it first time using him and my English is rubbish. Take lots of notes from his videos, copy down some of his texts, pay particular attention to the structure of his essays and Google some good words that you can memorise to sneak in.

Will take a look , cheers ……… wrong ilets was 2 years ago when i booked general but needed academic ! Instead of looking online which one i needed to do - i rang notts uni and they told me for nurseing it was the general i needed !!!!!

But yep passed that - but found out i needed academic grrr

Ahwell onwards and upwards ;o)

Will take a look , cheers ……… wrong ilets was 2 years ago when i booked general but needed academic ! Instead of looking online which one i needed to do - i rang notts uni and they told me for nurseing it was the general i needed !!!!!

But yep passed that - but found out i needed academic grrr

Ahwell onwards and upwards ;o)

Why do you need Academic? I am applying for 189 Visa and I only need general

Hi …… after doing the wrong ilets ( general ) then trying the academic 3 more times …… and failing !!! Please i cannot fail 5 times EEK !

So just wondering have you guys any ilets books you can recommend or online guides etc ??

I have been looking at youtube and tried online mock tests ….. But need more help obviously ;o)

So, after 4 fails …. any tips / guidance / Help needed !!!

Thankyou

Lisa x

What mark do you need & which area(s) are you failing on?

For me the key was practice practice practice. If you put ielts academic practice in google you should come across a fair few tests that you can download and have a go at - plus as someone mentioned Ryan's website is v good for tips.

Hi

i have just got my ANMAC within the last two weeks and I only have general IELTS so just check before booking your next one as the general is easier

hi racheld , just checked online what anmac require and it is academic ilets ……..wish it was general !

hi

if you get you registration first you then only need to a modified skills assessment to which you don't need a English language test: here is where it state you don't need one on ANMAC

[h=4]Do I need to do an English language test as part of my migration skills assessment?[/h]Australia is an English speaking country and it is important that healthcare professionals working here are proficient in English (reading, speaking, writing and listening). This enables nurses and midwives to communicate competently and safely with patients and their families, colleagues and other health professionals.

Full assessment applications

All internationally-qualified nurses and midwives without Australian or New Zealand registration (regardless of country of birth) have to provide English language test results.

Modified assessment applicants

If you are applying for a modified assessment you do not need to provide English language test results. This means you are registered with:

hope this helps. :smile:

I have 2 ielts books one with cd roms, if you want to pay the p&p you can have them ;)

Super , ive just messaged my agent with knew news regariding aphra and anmac …. so i may not need - but will message you if do .

but thanks loads

very kind

hi

if you get you registration first you then only need to a modified skills assessment to which you don't need a English language test: here is where it state you don't need one on ANMAC

Do I need to do an English language test as part of my migration skills assessment?

Australia is an English speaking country and it is important that healthcare professionals working here are proficient in English (reading, speaking, writing and listening). This enables nurses and midwives to communicate competently and safely with patients and their families, colleagues and other health professionals.

Full assessment applications

All internationally-qualified nurses and midwives without Australian or New Zealand registration (regardless of country of birth) have to provide English language test results.

Modified assessment applicants

If you are applying for a modified assessment you do not need to provide English language test results. This means you are registered with:

hope this helps. :smile:

wow !!!! sent you pm ;o)