457 Processing Time

susanbro

It varies by individual. Recently, i have seen cases approved in 3 days, while i have also seen a case currently in their 7th month

WOW that's a massive difference. We're hoping to submit either Fri or Monday and hoping for a quick turnaround - we're due some luck after the TRA debacle lol

Thanks xx

• 2 weeks later...

It was approved on Monday. It had been lodged about 11 days before I got it but I was missing a couple of documents. Once they had been provided I submitted on the Thursday night and had confirmation of approval on Monday morning. It's a big weight off your shoulders, good luck!

It was approved on Monday. It had been lodged about 11 days before I got it but I was missing a couple of documents. Once they had been provided I submitted on the Thursday night and had confirmation of approval on Monday morning. It's a big weight off your shoulders, good luck!

Jeez that was fast, we submitted Thursday night, would love to get a grant that quick - Monday will do though lol xx

Can anyone advise on this. Our agent said they uploaded our application decision ready on the 25/6. I didn;t know about the immi account until the 1st July so created it and all that was showing uploaded was both our birth certificates. Checked it religiously for the past 2 weeks and all it as said is Processing' and just the birth certs attached. Was like that this morning but when I checked it this afternoon all of our additional evidence has been uploaded?? Is this our agent just adding our docs?? Thanks x

Hey congrats not long now for you now. We re heading out to Mandurah early September.

We head out 3 weeks tomorrow hun, can't wait!! This appeal with TRA is still trundling on, that us at week 8 but at least we have sponsorship to get us there in the meantime. Maybe catch you for a coffee when you arrive :) xx

oh i hope it happens for us too x

I just replied on your other post. Please don't panic just yet - I have 3 friends who had 60 points and all got their invites on 6th July - they had been waiting and didn't get invited for a few rounds. You'll hopefully get it in August invites xx

I just replied on your other post. Please don't panic just yet - I have 3 friends who had 60 points and all got their invites on 6th July - they had been waiting and didn't get invited for a few rounds. You'll hopefully get it in August invites xx

thanks susan the phone call has really worried us my husband especially is now very deflated by it but im trying my best to find out any information i can to help him as i feel helpless!

thanks susan the phone call has really worried us my husband especially is now very deflated by it but im trying my best to find out any information i can to help him as i feel helpless!

The whole process is a bit of a joke, as you can from my signature they failed by OH skills assessment which is total bollox - we've had to appeal it but we're lucky enough to get sponsorship while this appeal runs out.

Don't give up, it will happen :) xx

The whole process is a bit of a joke, as you can from my signature they failed by OH skills assessment which is total bollox - we've had to appeal it but we're lucky enough to get sponsorship while this appeal runs out.

Don't give up, it will happen :) xx

thanks so much you have lightened my day a little :) so glad you got your sponsorship x