certifying docs - NURSE ???

pegg

Hey guys ,

wow what a week !! just checking with you guys ( nurses ) who certed your docs for anmac and aphra ??? Im looking at 12 documents then copied So need 24 in total . Notary has quoted …… wait for it ….. just to sign these docs …...

…….. £1080 !!!!!!:chatterbox:

WHOAH !!! we will be skint if we carry on like this !!! Were based in leicestershire - anyone know of cheaper methods ? please ;o)

Thanks Guys

Lisa

Hi Lisa...I have heard that for ANMAC they prefer a notary to certify. That cost seems very steep although my original costs were going to be 775 but managed to arrange with a retired notary who only certifys docs to do it for 200....I have 30 documents!

To be honest you would be better coming up north and getting the same person to certify and paying a little to stay over would still be cheaper than you have been quoted!

Hey guys ,

wow what a week !! just checking with you guys ( nurses ) who certed your docs for anmac and aphra ??? Im looking at 12 documents then copied So need 24 in total . Notary has quoted …… wait for it ….. just to sign these docs …...

…….. £1080 !!!!!!:chatterbox:

WHOAH !!! we will be skint if we carry on like this !!! Were based in leicestershire - anyone know of cheaper methods ? please ;o)

Thanks Guys

Lisa

i just got 6 copied and signed and a form witnessed and signed for £120. The notary's secretary quoted £800 for this work, so get them to double check the price with the notary. Otherwise, make friends with a solicitor!? ?

where are you going to be working? my husband is looking for work as a anaesthetic technician. He has had 1 interview and has 2 to go!

I had a magistrate friend do mine for the free. Ask around to see if any of your friends or colleagues know a magistrate. I got stamps made with the exact wording required and AHPRA, DIBP and ANMAC were all happy with my docs.

Ooo @FurryBear how do you know what exact wording stamps Ahpra and anmac need ? is it on websites ??? I just presumed they stamp / sign it …. all done ????!!! EEK !

Glad you got your price down and docs sorted - mine wasn't that expensive. I got a solicitor and commissioner of oaths to do stuff for ANMAC and then stuff for AHPRA by a notary as they were not happy with a solicitor and C of O - so def just stick to the Notary for AHPRA docs as so many have them certified again (myself included) xx