Certifying documents for AHPRA and ANMAC

stephanie1982

Hi can any Nurses or Midwives help me with what I need to get certified as I have an appointment on Tuesday with a Notary Public.

So for AHPRA I have:

Degree certificate

Academic transcript

Marriage certificate

Passport

Driving licence

IELTS

ANMAC

Cover letter Inc. Signed photo

Passport

Marriage certificate

Degree certificate

Initial registration (NMC)

Does my Professional reference (statement of service) and CV need to be certified and sent to both AHPRA and ANMAC.

I am getting university info sent direct along with NMC stuff.

For my 190 Visa as I thought might as well get them certified at the same time to save cost.

Passports

Marriage certificate

Birth certificates

Degree certificate

Academic transcript

Work contract

Professional Reference

Military discharge papers (husband)

TIA

Steph

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at that stage too, ive got my initial statement of entry to the register too, to certify. Didnt think about family birth certs!!! stephanie are you going through an agent or yourself? Are you waiting for ANMAC to come back before sending AHPRA off? then doing visa? Or all at same time? Want to do as much as can in one go to save delays.

Im doing it all myself....I have had everything certified today inc. Visa stuff mainly to reduce costs!! Both my ANMAC and AHPRA applications are now in their envelopes ready to be posted in the morning! I have requested uni information to be sent and NMC have sent there bits already.

Once I have a positive skills assessment I will submit my EOI and then start the visa (but I'll have all my documents so should be quicker to sort out)...

Great well done.. we were going to use an agent but i seem to be doing more than what they have so not going to use them now, save us some money….. i am getting my documents certified next week then all good to post off. References for perth children's hospital have gone off then just waiting for an interview date!!! Good luck with all your stuff! Exciting but stressful times.

It's great to hear from others at the same stage of the process. I've asked the NMC to send my statement of entry to both ANMAC and AHPRA, do they need to do anything else?? I've got an agent sorting out my ANMAC/visa so fingers crossed it should be a little less stressful. I'm just waiting for my certificate and transcript to come through the post then I can send everything off. I was struggling to find myself a decent priced notary to certify my documents but it turns out the lady I've been running with for the last 4 months is one!!!!

Good luck with your applications and the job hunting

the verification form will go from the nmc with you accridication letter, they put it on one letter to them - mine should go off tomorrow. Having trouble with Uni finding a accredication to my deploma course as it was so long ago they cant find it!!! They are just sending degree stuff off and the other bits they have, i hope AHPRA doesn't need it!! They are looking in locked store cupboards!!! :arghh:

the verification form will go from the nmc with you accridication letter, they put it on one letter to them - mine should go off tomorrow. Having trouble with Uni finding a accredication to my deploma course as it was so long ago they cant find it!!! They are just sending degree stuff off and the other bits they have, i hope AHPRA doesn't need it!! They are looking in locked store cupboards!!! :arghh:

I trained so long ago the NMC had to search the archives