Certifying documents for AHPRA and ANMAC

stephanie1982

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brill….. still cant believe what were all aiming for - a new life down under !

Also still cant believe i was offered a job - so we sold house ….. and now that "so called job" dosent seem to be there anymore grrrrrr !!!!

nay mind at least all references in at hospital and another department seem keen so fingers crossed and anmac and aphra now should be going fine ………… Anyhow enjoy interview ! gonna be fab !

Oh not good about the job tho....but hopefully this other area will be good...I'm a true believer in things happening for a reason x

yes very true !!… job was in theatres - Yet ive been chatting to Cardiac lady so hopefully once anmac and all that is sorted out , we can get an interview ;o)

• 1 month later...
Yes @louloubelle that is what I have been advised by all the hospitals that I have approached RE Jobs, they won't be able to do anything until I have registration.....Which is taking ages and I have been advised I still will not get i back before November....! Sigh! Never mind, I just keep telling myself it will be worth it.

Ignore my message I see you have submitted application to AHPRA x

I also got my main certifcates certified.

I have somewhere between 30-40 docs done i am sure.

if i can remember what i will tell you.

but i did stuff like recent ILS certifcate and mandatory training etc.

Hi hun did you send all CPD stuff or just main certificates for specific training? I think I need to do this which means more money to pay for a signature!