Certifying documents for AHPRA and ANMAC

stephanie1982

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will they be doing a telephone interview?

Hi, yes i presume so … just emailed them to ensure they have recieved my references and to let them know ive submitted ANMAC and AHPRA .

………. Will be sure to update you when i know more …. eek :biggrin:

Yes @louloubelle that is what I have been advised by all the hospitals that I have approached RE Jobs, they won't be able to do anything until I have registration.....Which is taking ages and I have been advised I still will not get i back before November....! Sigh! Never mind, I just keep telling myself it will be worth it.

Thanks for that good advice everyone. I have got everything ready to send off to AHPRA all i am waiting on is my certrificate and transcript from my MSc that I have just completed as I never did the degree, just hoping they will accept that instead.so frustrating as I just want to get it in the post.

has anyone got an interview yet??

Edited by louloubelle

Sorry to jump the thread.....Hope you don't mind.

It caught my eye the whole appling for jobs in advance thing...

Can I ask, have you all just contacted HR in various hospitals, how have you gone about it? did you just send your CV to HR?

Did you look on Job websites or Government websites etc?

I am being extremely lax about the whole job thing, running out of steam now in all the prep and rush in getting ready to leave in a week, jobs are way down on the list of To Do's and I know it should not be!

I have my provisional APHRA statement ( I just need to present with ID docs on arrival)

Cheers guys

Any tips welcome.

I seen a job on WA jobs site and called a lady to ask more about it - she said there and then she could offer a job to me if references were good and pass interview. She emailed me link over to send cv and copied in the people who deal with overseas nurses - he then went out to get references and now awaiting interview date….

Hope this helps.

Hello! I'm new to PerthPoms but have registered to another forum and then came across this. This is a very helpful thread for new starteres to the process.

@stephanie1982 I am interested in your experience because I think it is likely that I will be taking the same path except I am hoping to go with the 189 visa as I do not have enough experience to qualify for WA sponsorship (qualified only 18months). I also HAVE to achieve 8 on the academic IELTS. if I only achieve 7's then i would have to keep taking the general until I get the 8.

What at I would like to know is have you enquiredabout jobs...I have made only a few enquiries and have been told that Perth are on a recruitment freeze. Also... A CV harder than I thought!

How did you start your process? Any advice would be much appreciated.

TIA,

Lara

Hi Lara

Yes the CV is a toughy they want to know everything involved in your job role...I got in touch with Nurses@wago.co.uk (if your in UK) and a lady helped loads. They sent me a CV template and then I sent her my CV once it was completed for her to review. Once she reviewed my CV she contacted me and we had a good chat about working in WA.

She advised me that I would have no problem securing work in WA and if I wanted flexibility then I would probably be able to get full time hours working on the nurse/midwife bank!

Not sure who has advise re job freeze it's certainly not what I have been advised!

Hi Lara

Yes the CV is a toughy they want to know everything involved in your job role...I got in touch with Nurses@wago.co.uk (if your in UK) and a lady helped loads. They sent me a CV template and then I sent her my CV once it was completed for her to review. Once she reviewed my CV she contacted me and we had a good chat about working in WA.

She advised me that I would have no problem securing work in WA and if I wanted flexibility then I would probably be able to get full time hours working on the nurse/midwife bank!

Not sure who has advise re job freeze it's certainly not what I have been advised!

Thabk you you for getting back to me!!

So I have sent my CV to WAGO and they have got back to me and will reply in due course. I just hope it's right the first time around.

For or uni stuff- I got mailed (when I finished) something that's called an 'European Diploma Supplement' which lists all the modules I undertook and my results- is that the transcript or is that something different and will I also need my actual certificate.

Again any help would be hugely appreciated- we plan to attempt going it alone so am going to rely on goodwill and advice ☺️

TIA

LARA

Oh and one more thing....I am making colour copies of all the docs that I need- I have only made ONE set to be certified which I will then scan in. The original certified copies will go to ANMAC, once I get the skills assessment I can lodge the visa with the scanned certified copies and then to be registered with APRHA- ANMAC forward your stuff on....is this right?? If not how many of each document should I get certified because I would ideally not like to go back given the fee!!

Thank you you kindly again!!

Lara