what to do at singapore airport / 11 hour layover time !

jo and scott

hi pp,

we have an 11 hour layover time at Singapore airport, what is there to do for us and our 2 girls aged 9 and 11 ?

so far ive found out about the swimming pool, butterfly garden, the 2 hour bus tour, by the time we have done all that and had some food I don't know if there would be enough time for anything else, I do feel the need to go to raffles for a Singapore sling tho ;-)

thanks !

Hi Jo , we hired a couple of rooms to chill and take showers ect as at the time there were seven of us , i took the three girls to watch a couple of films in the cinema (i presume the airport still has one or two ) , was lucky enough to watch City live while i was there too ......some lovely shops too , this was all over eight yrs ago so probs even more to entertain your family now , have fun and enjoy Singapore .........

We were like zombies. We found the snooze lounges and slept there for 6 hours I did not anticipate being as tired as I was. I've never felt that exhausted. We were literally falling asleep sat upright. I couldn't sleep on the plane, well worth trying to catch a few ZZzzzZ on the flight xx

oh no :-/ hopefully I will sleep on the flight. I cant even imagine what the flight is going to be like !! xx

• 2 weeks later...