Ahpra

louloubelle

So AHPRA received my application on the 12th October and today have sent an email requesting more info, certificate of good standing from the NMC which has already been sent and extra info from the university regarding my MSc, silly me forgot to complete the police check form so need to get that done. I am shocked at how quickly they have asked my for more information after reading some of the threads on here. Fingers crossed they process it just as quick but I think that is wishful thinking

• 2 weeks later...
I doubt they will be very quick...I know all my stuff was received on 21st August and I have heard nothing. Rang and spoke to a lovely lady a few weeks ago who said it was all being processed and once done I will be notified! Hope yours is quicker x

……. Still waiting to …… keep checking inbox ….. urgh ;o)

I have just completed my top up to degree and passed so I am awaiting certificate. I applied to anmac ages ago however it was put on hold due to the changes and them saying I need aphra to say I am eligible before they begin to process it. How do I get them to prove I am eligible, Do I need to apply to aphra first ? Help !!! Thanks x

• 2 weeks later...

So I rang AHPRA again and they emailed me on the 19th October although I did not receive it as they had recorded incorrect email address...

I received an email today stating that I need to send CV which I'm sure I did but will do so again can anyone tell me if I sign and date it or my manager does?

Also looks like my university didn't submit my clinical experience record (numbers) so I have asked them if they have this and it can be sent.

What frustrates me the most is my application has been sitting there since August 26th and no one has looked through it!

First they wanted confirmation of my teaching hours, the NMC verification as they sent it quite a while before I sent my application so it had expired, today they want an original copy of my course outline even though they have a copy of my transcript, teaching hours, cerificate. I suppose they need to see if my MSc is sufficient but it's just annoying I keep having to request stuff in bits.

Masive concerns over APHRA …. what on earth are they doing ????? just had email from them saying needed uni stuff ? ….. uni stuff was sent in september … all signed for and recieved be aphra back then …… now in November - asking for it ???? IT WAS SENT !!!!!

I wouldnt mind but you pay good money for a decent service - and this is not acceptable , problem after problem ….. i can see ill have visa before APHRA sorted .

Rant over - will be ringing them AGAIN tonight :arghh:

Masive concerns over APHRA …. what on earth are they doing ????? just had email from them saying needed uni stuff ? ….. uni stuff was sent in september … all signed for and recieved be aphra back then …… now in November - asking for it ???? IT WAS SENT !!!!!

I wouldnt mind but you pay good money for a decent service - and this is not acceptable , problem after problem ….. i can see ill have visa before APHRA sorted .

Rant over - will be ringing them AGAIN tonight :arghh:

It's an absolute nightmare..I'm collating some stuff to send.. what's worse is that it has to be posted which takes ages!

It's an absolute nightmare..I'm collating some stuff to send.. what's worse is that it has to be posted which takes ages!

Just a Grandma comment here... but maybe send it registered post or something so you have proof.... I have had so many issues with the mail system and important stuff not getting to where it should recently that I now register everything or send it by courier so I can track it.

I have been sending all my documents my royal mail tracked, costs about £7, takes 5 working days and so far all my documents have safely arrived.I'm a bit confused that I sent everything to perth office but the lAdy I am dealing with is in Sydney where she is requesting me to send all additional info. I guess it just all gets uploaded on to one central system. Hope you all manage to get some positive news soon x

I have been sending all my documents my royal mail tracked, costs about £7, takes 5 working days and so far all my documents have safely arrived.I'm a bit confused that I sent everything to perth office but the lAdy I am dealing with is in Sydney where she is requesting me to send all additional info. I guess it just all gets uploaded on to one central system. Hope you all manage to get some positive news soon x

My registration officer is also in Sydney and I queried the fact I sent everything to Perth to.. I am unsure if I need to send copies of my whole CPD file or just the main certificates? (Seems silly to send lots of certificates for mandatory stuff especially when it's costs to be certified!)

I didn't send any CPD certificates just put all what I had completed in my CV!!! No doubt they will ask for that next. Do you have an online matrix of all mandatory training where you work,we get a monthly report of whAt we have completed sent to us or we can access it via employee online, I think that should be ok the busy send any additional stuff.

I didn't send any CPD certificates just put all what I had completed in my CV!!! No doubt they will ask for that next. Do you have an online matrix of all mandatory training where you work,we get a monthly report of whAt we have completed sent to us or we can access it via employee online, I think that should be ok the busy send any additional stuff.

They have only asked for my CV but have sent link to what AHPRA require on cv and it advises to forward certified certificates so not sure whether to or not cause it's gonna cost me around £90 to get 4 certificates certified and would rather nor pay that if I don't need to!

Unfortunately we don't have a database that I have access to!