Visa payment probs

pegg

Hi all …. just trying to pay for visa …. but it keeps saying insuffient funds ? im paying with vis debit card - yet payment wont go through ???

Any ideas ( and yep i do have funds ) ???/

Rang bank they cant see problem …. just wondered if any of you had simlar probs … before i ring em tonight.

thanks guys :o)

When I tried to pay, I had an error message that kept coming up. I can't remember what it was now but know

it wasn't to do with funds. I phoned my bank too and they said it wasn't a fault on their end. I tried again a few hours later and it worked! Maybe do the same? X

Yep gonna try again … before i ring them tomorrow

I had a problem, but the payment came thru. The problem was that even though I had funds - I had a limit as to how much I could pay during one day. Once I changed that, it went thrui without a problem. So maybe that could be it? That you have a daily transaction limit set to a sum lower than the visa costs?

I had a problem, but the payment came thru. The problem was that even though I had funds - I had a limit as to how much I could pay during one day. Once I changed that, it went thrui without a problem. So maybe that could be it? That you have a daily transaction limit set to a sum lower than the visa costs?

all went through ok in the end but bank charged us £100 for transfer !!! seems very excessive !!! i didnt think there would be charges ???? grrrrrr

all went through ok in the end but bank charged us £100 for transfer !!! seems very excessive !!! i didnt think there would be charges ???? grrrrrr

Yep we got charged £100 too......ridiculous amount of money for doing sweet FA!!!! There's no other option to pay either so we just had to suck it up!! Very much grrrrrrrrrrr!!!