Worst forum ever

AusNep

This is the worst forum. I had posted a thread 2 days ago and there are 46 views but no reply at all. I was expecting somebody's experience or expertise on my issue. I could see that people have been posting their problems or questions but there isn't anyone to respond them. Why do you guys create this sort of silly forum and waste people's valuable time. I have been following other forum where people are helpful and try their best to help others. :arghh::arghh::rolleyes::arghh::arghh:

If you don't mind me saying, you've just approached this completely the wrong way with your wording

Contribute to the site and you will be amazed at what help/support you will receive in return

I really don't know what else to say other than I cannot believe how rude you have come across as a newbie...

I've been using this forum since 2014, you get to know you don't get a lot people on here at weekends. People do have other things going on then. If you stick at it, you get to find out lots on here and I've made some lovely friends on here too and met up with some of them.

People are more willing to help if your nice it's not hard

This is the worst forum. I had posted a thread 2 days ago and there are 46 views but no reply at all. I was expecting somebody's experience or expertise on my issue. I could see that people have been posting their problems or questions but there isn't anyone to respond them. Why do you guys create this sort of silly forum and waste people's valuable time. I have been following other forum where people are helpful and try their best to help others. :arghh::arghh::rolleyes::arghh::arghh:

What I've learnt in Perth, is, its not what, but who you know. Just keep that in mind, if you blot your copy book, its around the terrace before you can say tossed.

Welcome to PP, sorry you haven't found our forum to you liking, although you didn't give people much chance to respond. What I will say is that what you need to remember is that members on a forum are not experts you have to pay for expert advice and employ an agent.

Bosh! Say what you mean...... if you have other sites who have answered, stick with them, I personally only use this site, and have found it to be brilliant.

A word of advice for you..... Western Australia is very large geographically, but in reality it is just like a village..... you know the sort of place that everyone knows someone that you know and word spreads very quickly, especially in specified employment fields. May I suggest that you undergo a large attitude change if you want to make a success of your possible migration to this wonderful state.

And for the record, as a rule, people do not comment on a thread if they have no knowledge of the question being asked.... also we don't all sit around waiting for questions to be asked so we can put our 2 pennorth in. The forum is usually very quiet over the weekend as we are all out there being busy and having fun.

It is also common knowledge in Australia that WA stands for "Wait Awhile"...... so if you are lucky enough to be granted a visa, just bring a suitcase of patience with you when you emigrate, as you sure will need it.

It is also common knowledge in Australia that WA stands for "Wait Awhile"...... so if you are lucky enough to be granted a visa, just bring a suitcase of patience with you when you emigrate, as you sure will need it.

I just belly laughed at this - love it! A big thank you from me for all the help I've received on here from lovely people :)

I'd say its best to delete post/thread because the guy/gal who wrote it hasn't responded so prob doesn't even come on here anymore, so all everyone is doing mocking someone who isn't around to fight their own corner no matter how different an opinion he may have to yours.

Remember people at school who used to get picked on by everyone because they were easy pickings.....

I will close this thread but a few things before I do.

If you need advice quickly and professional advice contact a migration agent and pay the fee, although over a weekend you are still going to have to wait for an answer.

The members of this forum, are the same as you members not paid employees, can I ask how many member questions you have answered whilst being here?

Like another member posted Perth is very small and the members you have just attacked could well be your future employer.

I wish you well in your migration journey.