Salami

boab

Hi all. I am missing my favourite salami which is called Spianata Calabrese Fiorucci.

It is delicious but have tried google but unable to find a place in Perth that stocks this product. Has anybody heard of this product and where I can get hold of some... Huuuuum lovely stuff it is.

Have you tried delis around Inglewood, mt Lawley, north Perth?

Well thanks to all who tried to help me with finding this salami but still have NOT been able to locate any. I will be having a sad time over Christmas if I can't get my hands on any.

I will keep looking though and if any body does locate any PLEASE let me know. Merry Christmas to all xx

Hi all. I am missing my favourite salami which is called Spianata Calabrese Fiorucci.

It is delicious but have tried google but unable to find a place in Perth that stocks this product. Has anybody heard of this product and where I can get hold of some... Huuuuum lovely stuff it is.

Pop along to the Restore in Leederville and talk to them. They are Italians and if they can't source it for you they might be able to recommend an equivalent. If I need meats or cheese for a special occasion that's where I go.

Speak to Orlando at DelBasso on Frobisher Street, they make their own salame, may be called something different but you can do a tasting!

Although I live in Perth we are in Adelaide for Christmas with my daughter & her husband.

I asked my Italian SIL if he knows about the salami you are looking for. He works at Woolworths & he said that he has never heard of that salami being sold in Adelaide or Perth.

Although I live in Perth we are in Adelaide for Christmas with my daughter & her husband.

I asked my Italian SIL if he knows about the salami you are looking for. He works at Woolworths & he said that he has never heard of that salami being sold in Adelaide or Perth.

This is not looking good for me is it!

I probably like the only salami that is not imported to this bloody place just my luck A!

I will have to live in hope and see if somebody comes across it one day. It is lovely stuff though and I do miss a Saturday night watching Match of The Day and munching on my favourite delicacy. Merry Christmas to all xx