All booked...

stephanie1982

Exciting times aren't they @stephanie1982 - we have flights booked for March 14th! It still sounds ages away but then when I look at a calendar and work out all the stuff we still have to do, I have no idea how we'll get it done!! Good luck [emoji4]

They really are exciting but scary! Where abouts are you heading? I totally agree about the long list of stuff to do my list keeps getting longer x

Mine too! I've got to the stage where I randomly think of things to add to my list and now have about 4 on the go!! We've got a short term let in Scarbs and then hoping to find somewhere around Hillarys/Mullaloo way for a long term let. Where will you guys be?

We have organised short term rental in Warnbro and looking to live in Baldivis...x

Hi, we are in Baldivis and have been here 14 months now!! My kids love it at school and settled well. I remember having the long list of things to do!! You will get it all sorted though.

Quite a few rentals around Baldivis at the moment and it's raining in the middle of summer!!!

If you want anymore info let me know!

Hi, we are in Baldivis and have been here 14 months now!! My kids love it at school and settled well. I remember having the long list of things to do!! You will get it all sorted though.

Quite a few rentals around Baldivis at the moment and it's raining in the middle of summer!!!

If you want anymore info let me know!

Thankyou...would be great to stay in touch how old are your children?