Waiting Game!!!!

LouLouSkippy

Were you asked for Form 80?

Was anyone else asked?

Hi Scotty, no we were not asked for Form 80 but I read on POI that 2 in 3 people get asked for it these days and that it delays the process, 1) because you have to complete all 18 pages of it and 2) because you get put to the bottom of the pile again. Therefore I opted to just do it now and upload it so if they want it they've got it =)

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to get the telephone number for the visa office as can't find it anywhere. Want to see progress on visa - worrying as not heard anything, and really confused about what the form 80 is…… does everyone have to do it? do they email you to do it? ARGH

Just search form 80 online and you will find it then upload it to your immi account once complete. It's a pain but if they have it then you may save yourself a further delay if they decide they want it,it's about 2 in 3 people they get to fill it in apparently.

Not technically waiting because I have not lodged it yet. But all things considered, I have completed my medicals, obtained clearances from the 2 countries i've been and already filled out the immi account application. Probably will submit it by next Wednesday and upload all documents. I suggest to include form 80 as it has been the latest requirement CO has been asking..