Who needs a migration agent - visa granted

Scotty

Quite a lot of people need an agent actually - there are people with complicated issues, or health issues, or just not confident enough to go it alone, so your are lucky if you were a straightforward application and you were able to do it on your own!

Yes youre correct ……… however with complexed needs and payin alot of money for an agent - you need a damn good agent ………. We sacked ours after a month and only lost £250 ! absolutley incompetent !

Did it ourselves , but yep agree with you - as ours was easy peasy chocolate squeezy ;o)

Yes youre correct ……… however with complexed needs and payin alot of money for an agent - you need a damn good agent ………. We sacked ours after a month and only lost £250 ! absolutley incompetent !

Did it ourselves , but yep agree with you - as ours was easy peasy chocolate squeezy ;o)

In my years on here and pio though I have seen hundreds of cases of people that have been refused and most of them "thought" there case was simple. There are currently about 8000 seperate pieces of legislation in force to do with visas. In an average year, there are hundreds and sometimes thousands of amendments to the legislation made. Hardly any of which is put on the web site.

In my years on here and pio though I have seen hundreds of cases of people that have been refused and most of them "thought" there case was simple. There are currently about 8000 seperate pieces of legislation in force to do with visas. In an average year, there are hundreds and sometimes thousands of amendments to the legislation made. Hardly any of which is put on the web site.

verystormy, you should be called very wise!

verystormy, you should be called very wise!

Recently had a client who was about to lodge following info obtained on a forum and would have lost nearly $10k lodgement fees, plus got a refusal and s48 bar from reapplying, Yes not everyone needs an agent but there are many people now in Australia who would not have got here without one!